    reconnected through the D-Link and tried to post a new message... nothing.

    I am posting this through the DMZ feature which bypasses the D-Link. We'll
    see if this one goes through.

    Example #1, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Example #1

    Example #1 Guest

    Well, I did some messing around with the router and now think that it is
    posting fine through it... even with the DMZ disabled.

    Example #1, Feb 12, 2004

  3. Example #1

    Unk Guest

    Power off the D-Link, use a pin ot toothpick to depress the reset button
    (next to the power connector), and turn the D-Link back on. This will reset
    it to factory defaults. You will have to run the Connection Wizard again.

    Unk, Feb 12, 2004