    http://my.yahoo.com/p/2.html

    any suggestions out there?

    ....Lisa

    hamiltoncruiser, Jul 5, 2006

  2. hamiltoncruiser

    Miller Guest

    *hamiltoncruiser* wrote on 05.07.06 03:43:
    WFM with FF 1.5.0.4.
    Which error-message do you get?

    cu, Miller

    Miller, Jul 5, 2006
  4. I get this....

    Oops! (0)
    We have run into a temporary problem retrieving your page. Please Click
    Here to try again.
    Thank you for your patience.

    "Click here" takes me to http://my.yahoo.com/ which is page one of My
    Yahoo home page...I want page 2 (http://my.yahoo.com/p/2.html )

    What does WFM mean??

    ....Lisa

    hamiltoncruiser, Jul 5, 2006
  6. Um, why dont you believe them?
    Yahoo is telling you THEY ran into a 'temporary' problem retrieving your
    page

    Believe it or not, Yahoo is having a 'temporary' problem retrieving your
    page

    Just what part of
    "We have run into a temporary problem retrieving your page." dont you
    understand?

    WFM means Works For Me
    "We have run into a temporary problem retrieving your page" means
    exactly what it says. Yahoo is having a temporary problem retrieving
    your page.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jul 5, 2006
  8. hamiltoncruiser

    gwtc Guest

    try emptying your cache and cookies: Tools, Options, Privacy, and
    cache and cookies.

    As for WFM: no the middle initial doesn't mean f*ck. It means Works
    for Me. BTW: If you want to know what all these initials and
    abbreviations mean you can look them up here:
    http://www.acronymfinder.com/

    gwtc, Jul 5, 2006
  10. It was happening over a couple of days...and I had just upgraded...I
    thought the 2 were connected.
    sorry to bother you!!

    ....Lisa

    hamiltoncruiser, Jul 5, 2006
  11. It was happening over a couple of days...and I had just upgraded...I

    hamiltoncruiser, Jul 5, 2006
  12. Thanks gwtc and Miller for helping me out. I guess I'll just ride out
    Yahoo's problem.

    ....Lisa

    hamiltoncruiser, Jul 5, 2006
  13. Thanks gwtc and Miller for helping me out. I guess I'll just ride out
    Yahoo's problem.

    ....Lisa

    hamiltoncruiser, Jul 5, 2006
  14. hamiltoncruiser

    Dan Condon Guest

    Um... 'scuse me, but it was my understanding that this was a group to try
    and get answers to problems- not to show everyone how cute and sarcastic one
    is...

    Dan Condon, Jul 6, 2006
  16. hamiltoncruiser

    Miller Guest

    What's your problem man?

    Miller, Jul 6, 2006
  17. hamiltoncruiser

    Miller, Jul 6, 2006
  18. Please elucidate on how I didnt answer the question thank you. I did.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jul 6, 2006
  19. Please elucidate on how I didnt answer the question thank you. I did.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jul 6, 2006
  20. That's a Yahoo message, not a Firefox one. Whether or not the error
    messages are the pages you *want* to see, they're still pages at Yahoo's
    server. Therefore the problem lies at their end.

    In the grand scheme of things, Yahoo's servers having a hiccup ain't
    that unusual. I usually find things fix themselves after a couple of
    hours. Longer, if you're talking Yahoo Groups...

    cheers,

    David H

    David Harrison, Jul 6, 2006