    Andrew Guest

    Any body else having trouble download the new update.

    Andrew

    Andrew, May 26, 2004

  2. Andrew

    philo Guest

    it downloaded fine
    but when installed...destroyed what i had

    i had to uninstall it using the zone alarm uninstaller as it could not be
    uninstalled from windows

    then finally re-downloading it and starting over fresh

    though i did get it working again...i think i'd skip this update for now!

    philo, May 26, 2004

  3. Andrew

    Trent SC Guest

    Any body else having trouble download the new update.
    Thanks for the suggestion - I downloaded and didn't run the exe file, and
    methinks it's heading for the Recycle Bin...

    Trent SC, May 26, 2004
  4. Andrew

    philo Guest

    I'd probably try again in a few days

    philo, May 26, 2004
  5. Andrew

    Bob B Guest

    I had no problems (seems to have a few extra features although it hasn't
    detected my AVG virus software) BOB

    Bob B, May 26, 2004
  6. Andrew

    Ionizer Guest

    Consider yourself lucky. Lots of people are having major problems after
    updating to version 5, including conflicts with their
    previously-installed AV software. Zone Labs was temporarily removing
    the update as a result of the mess. Have a look in the Zone Labs
    forums: http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/board?board.id=inst

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 26, 2004
  7. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    just downloaded it about 1 hour ago.
    I have not had any problems so far.

    Andrew

    Andrew, May 26, 2004
  8. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    oh and thanks for all the replies.

    Andrew

    Andrew, May 26, 2004
  9. Andrew

    GrandpaTCAM Guest

    No problem so far.

    Dolphe

    GrandpaTCAM, May 26, 2004
  10. Andrew

    JD Guest

    Andrew and GrandpaTCAM, What AV software are you using? This seems
    to be the problem Area. I would like to make a list of the of the AV
    software ZAP 5 seems to be working with. I use McAfee Virus Scan
    Online and it was a problem. I went back to ZAP 4.

    Thanks JD

    JD, May 26, 2004
  11. Andrew

    Sunny Guest

    Can't see any evidence of "temporarily removing" ? The update is still
    available.

    Sunny, May 26, 2004
  12. Andrew

    Lewis Guest

    Works fine with AVG (free).

    Lewis

    Lewis, May 27, 2004
  13. Andrew

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Get Kerio. No glitches, no conflicts.
    --
    Thou shalt not admit adultry.

    : Any body else having trouble download the new update.
    :
    : Andrew
    :
    :