    Anyone else having problems dialling 0800 numbers from Skype this
    morning? Every 0800 I try gives the engaged tone. Calling from the
    landline works fine...

    Abo, Mar 31, 2007

  2. Abo

    outpost7 Guest

    Working OK here...

    outpost7, Mar 31, 2007

  3. Abo

    Abo Guest

    Ok sussed the problem. It was my Dualphone adding my area code in front
    of the 0800 number. So dialling 0800556677 went to +441642800556677!
    dialling +44800556677 works fine.

    It's to do with the number length; because it is only 10 digits long it
    had a problem. I tried dialling 08005566771 and the phone interpeted it
    correctly...

    Abo, Mar 31, 2007