    settings.
    Rgds
    Andres

    Andres Perez, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Andres Perez

    Dave Guest

    ummm, perhaps you have to pay for an account first with whatever company
    serves that area... then they should tell you how to connect.

    Dave, Jul 16, 2004

  3. andres:
    well there are pay for service an dfree public hotspots at places like an
    airport...and yes you will need specific config information.....
    use the following site to determine if its free or a paid service and the
    config info:

    http://intel.jiwire.com/

    On that site it shows ATT Wireless as being the only Hot Spot Provider and
    they charge money for a connection....

    shockie B)

    shockwaveriderz, Jul 16, 2004