    part in the discussion, or at least to vote on the fourth RFD when a
    Call for Votes (CFV) is posted.

    - - Bob McClenon

    Robert McClenon, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Robert McClenon

    Steve Young Guest

    Oh I plan to vote

    so does my family :)

    Steve Young, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Refresh my memory. Where does the RFD take place, here? Also, where does
    the vote take place (when its called for)?

    I took part in voting on different groups in the past, but its been a
    LONG LONG time ago and don't remember the process.

    Robert

    Robert Marshall, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Robert McClenon

    Jeremy Nixon Guest

    Both will be in news.groups. The RFDs were crossposted here, as was some
    of the ensuing discussion. The CFV, when posted, will be crossposted here
    as well.

    Jeremy Nixon, Sep 11, 2004
  5. Robert McClenon

    usenet Guest

    Just to clarify Robert's comment, when he said: "group split into
    multiple groups", he didn't mean that this group will go away - the new
    groups are in addition to this one.

    usenet, Sep 12, 2004