    What do you guys reccommend we do? Drink? Call the cops?
    Our CIO is about to phire all of us.

    Yes, I am hawt by the way.

    Tipsy Tammy, Jul 27, 2004

  2. What do you guys reccommend we do? Drink? Call the cops?

    dust off and nuke from orbit - it's the only way to be sure
    pics?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Tipsy Tammy

    Andy Foster Guest

    Call Immigration. Have him deported.

    Andy Foster, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Tipsy Tammy

    JaR Guest

    I reccommend getting very drunk, then opening fire on the swervers with
    belt-fed armament.
    In the nude.

    Then post pics of the event.

    HTH, HAD

    JaR

    *Not responsible for the reccomendations made above. Do not try at home.
    For experienced professionals only on a closed course. My cause cancer
    in pregnant rodents. No reference to actual weapons, ammunition, or
    postal employees living or dead is intended. For intake after food only.

    JaR, Jul 27, 2004
  5. Tipsy Tammy

    Guest Guest

    must be a paper mcse

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Tipsy Tammy

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Look, Ripley, this is a multi-million dollar installation. He can't
    make that kind of decision. He's just a grunt....

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Ribbed or lubricated?
    No fair telling before I ask. Download the Trolling exam [email protected], please.

    --
    Fris "U R Nawt" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  8. Tipsy Tammy

    kpg Guest

    Trojans are good, you should always use protection,
    especially with promiscuous, lapel pin wearing IT guys.

    kp "ever do it under a desk" g

    kpg, Jul 28, 2004
  9. Tipsy Tammy

    Consultant Guest

    remove the trojan from your network and install an IDS. now post your pic,
    you whore

    Consultant, Jul 28, 2004
  10. Tipsy Tammy

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 28, 2004
  11. Tipsy Tammy

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Paul Lynch, Jul 28, 2004
  12. Tipsy Tammy

    Neil Guest

    regreatably, all my teachers growing up looked more like the candidate for
    jabba the hutt

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004