    been posting to Usenet? Note, that's a rhetorical question - I know
    the answer.
    for 11,000 pages of chat room logs. How tedious.

    Ant, Feb 20, 2004

    --
    Laura Fredericks
    PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

    alt.comp.virus photo gallery:
    http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/acvgallery/

    usenet flamewars:
    http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

    Remove CLOTHES to reply.

    Laura Fredericks, Feb 20, 2004
  5. That's pretty funny Debbie. :OD

    Seriously.

    FromTheRafters, Feb 20, 2004
  6. sam1967

    Zarggg Guest

    Tracker wrote on 20 Feb 04 01:51:
    Really? I thought that prepaid phone cards were a good way to get
    (reasonably) cheap long distance without jacking up your phone bill.

    Guess I was wrong. Maybe I should report all the gas stations and
    convenience stores within my county for being accessory to criminal
    activity.

    Zarggg, Feb 20, 2004
  7. sam1967

    johns Guest

    Hey AssWipe! Do what I said. Go out and get some
    "scumware" like Bargain Buddy ( a commercial trojan )
    and see if you can get it off your computer. You might
    learn something about the 0.1% of the stuff that is
    infecting nearly every computer out there, and is a
    MAJOR security issue that AdAware and Spybot
    have NO EXCUSE for ignoring. It is simply a fact
    that neither of those "free" programs are making the
    slightest attempt to deal with re-infection from the
    dropper that BB and its 1000 copy cats push. Instead,
    both of them are going after "parts" rather than the
    core infection.

    johns

    johns, Feb 20, 2004
  8. sam1967

    Leythos Guest

    Do you really expect anyone to respect you after a posting like that?

    Do you always respond in anger when people reply to you?
    I don't use AdAware, but I use SpyBot S&D (not it's rip-off), and I'll
    stand behind the fact that it's freeware and is an AS-IS product. While
    you may think the chap should support the removal of EVERY dropper, I'm
    sure that you could not even come close to doing what he's done, and
    he's done it without asking you to pay anything. I think that the chap
    that developed SBS&D has done a great job detecting most of the problem
    items, but, without additional people letting him know about new problem
    items how do you expect him to be able to cover everything?
    So, did you send him an email about it, or are you just a hot winded gas
    bag blow hard that likes to complain rather than help?

    Leythos, Feb 21, 2004

  9. well said.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Feb 21, 2004
  10. sam1967

    Mimic Guest

    Oh that is the WORST tracker impression ive ever seen.
    man you suck

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Feb 22, 2004
  11. sam1967

    Mimic Guest

    hey "tracker" if youre lucky, ill let you lick the slime from my post
    weekend drinking binge wet fart ass.

    Mimic, Feb 22, 2004
  12. sam1967

    Mimic Guest

    heh, you sound like a complete cluebag.

    Mimic, Feb 22, 2004
  13. sam1967

    Lin Guest

    What's wrong, Debbie - did the Lithium wear off?

    Looooooser....

    Lin, Feb 23, 2004