    are over there .
    The US is like Communist Russia without the May Day parades .
    Oh and Bush is a bit better looking than Brezhnev.

    sam1967, Feb 19, 2004

  2. sam1967

    null Guest

    Certainly not! I suppose where you come from there aren't any then.
    That's a shame :(

    Art
    http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg

    null, Feb 19, 2004

  3. sam1967

    Cap Guest

    Do you still sexually abuse Beef's dog?

    Cap, Feb 20, 2004
  4. sam1967

    Cap Guest

    Damn it Debbie, I thought you were dead. I heard you were
    suck-starting Beefs Hodaka and it backfired.

    Cap, Feb 20, 2004
  5. Why didn't you say so, I had the feeling that you were holding
    something back (way too smug). ;o)
    Emulation is not always 100% effective containment however. It
    would still be better to analyze malware in isolation.

    FromTheRafters, Feb 20, 2004
  6. FromTheRafters, Feb 20, 2004
  7. sam1967

    optikl Guest

    I mis-spelled his name. Should be Osborne. I tend to place extra "u"'s
    where they don't belong. Comes from having lived in Canada for a time ;)

    optikl, Feb 20, 2004
  8. sam1967

    optikl Guest

    Clay wrote:

    Super Dave now plays a character in Larry David's "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
    (HBO).

    optikl, Feb 20, 2004
  9. sam1967

    optikl Guest

    There are a truck-load of political NG's you should be trolling.

    optikl, Feb 20, 2004
  10.
    NoneOfBusiness, Feb 20, 2004
  11. sam1967

    Tracker Guest

    Report abuse at and its a shame that you as a person have
    nothing better to do then harass other people. HA-HA!

    BTW- You can't cancel an already canceled ISP account. HA-HA!

    Tracker

    Tracker, Feb 20, 2004
  12. sam1967

    Tracker Guest

    What a spammer you have turned out to become.

    BTW- Virtual Private Networks, closed Cable/DSL dial-up access and
    Pre-paid Phone Cards are the hackers secrets.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Feb 20, 2004
  13. sam1967

    Tracker Guest

    What better then to show us about your low self esteem by insulting
    others. HA-HA!

    If you want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hackers, then
    visit my Website at : www.geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets.
    Tracker

    Tracker, Feb 20, 2004
  14. sam1967

    Tracker Guest

    Who is this beef; is he that hot dog I ate last night? HA-HA!

    Tracker, Feb 20, 2004
  15. sam1967

    Tracker Guest

    Most malicious hackers spend all their time keeping innocent victims
    computers hackable and the worst part of this is when people visit
    "Security Message Boards". What a crime!

    Tracker

    Tracker, Feb 20, 2004
  16. sam1967

    optikl Guest

    A Taxi-cab confession?

    optikl, Feb 20, 2004
  17. sam1967

    PEETE Guest

    I bet she can track her self out of two paper bags, faster than the ferrets.
    he-he ha-ha

    PEETE, Feb 20, 2004
  18. sam1967

    Tracker Guest

    No need for a paper bag since you hackers are so freaking stupid and you want to
    shut me down from posting and in the past 6 years or so you havent been able to
    do it. HA-HA!
    BTW- Them Cable/DSL canceled accounts work wonders. HA-HA! So do them dial-up
    Servers and Pre-paid phone cards.

    Want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking then visit my Website
    at: http: geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets and this is only one of my
    Websites. The malicious hackers hate me because my time is spent exposing their
    activity.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Feb 20, 2004
  19. sam1967

    Leythos Guest

    Hey Tracker, if you're talking about my account, your report will get
    you no where with them as nothing I stated in my posting was considered
    abuse.

    You need to learn about posting, how to post, and you also need to learn
    about "terms of service". Oh, one other thing, you need to learn to
    QUOTE relevant parts of posts so that people can follow what you are
    replying too.

    Almost forgot, you need to leave the security groups since you've proven
    that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT SECURITY.

    Leythos, Feb 20, 2004
  20. sam1967

    Leythos Guest

    General Warning - IMO, nothing posted by a Tracker concerning security
    should be taken seriously. The person has proven time and time again to
    NOT have a clue about security and has provided harmful instructions in
    the guise of helping people secure their computers. Do not follow any
    advice provided by this person.

    Leythos, Feb 20, 2004