TROJAN UNDETECTED BY AD-AWARE

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by sam1967, Feb 18, 2004.

    --
    Laura Fredericks
    PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

    alt.comp.virus photo gallery:
    http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/acvgallery/

    usenet flamewars:
    http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

    Remove CLOTHES to reply.

    Laura Fredericks, Feb 19, 2004

  2. She was probably in the nut house, but it look like she escaped! Whoops :D

    Melissa Smith, Feb 19, 2004

  3. sam1967

    sam1967 Guest

    My computer running a trojan is bad for the Internet ?
    LOL.

    sam1967, Feb 19, 2004
  4. sam1967

    sam1967 Guest

    there was me thinking it was the fault of Microsoft for writing
    appalling software full of bugs and holes and of hackers for writing
    malicious code to take advantage of said holes.
    just shows you who naive some people are eh .

    sam1967, Feb 19, 2004
  5. sam1967

    Tim R. Guest

    Super Dave Osbourne. I believe his show was spun off of the John
    Byners show "Bizarre" (I could be wrong about this as he has been
    around a long time). His claim to fame is spectacular stunts that go
    spectacularly wrong. http://bobeinstein.com/

    tim

    Laura Fredericks, Feb 19, 2004
  8. sam1967

    sam1967 Guest

    nazi bitch.

    sam1967, Feb 19, 2004
  9. sam1967

    sam1967 Guest

    uber nazi bitch.

    sam1967, Feb 19, 2004
  10. On that special day, Tim R., () said...
    Then you must be talking an Osbo(u)rne different from mine.

    I guess I misunderstood it, and thought of the family with a metal
    rocker as daddy and a teenage, erm, brat that is about to become a pop
    star. Two months or so ago, daddy got on his motorbike and drove through
    the estate, where he somehow had an accident that broke his arm and
    several ribs.

    Charlie of Wales sent him a "get well soon" card with a whiskey bottle.
    Bad move. Ozzy had ceased consuming alcohol.

    Gabriele Neukam

    Gabriele Neukam, Feb 19, 2004
  11. sam1967

    Clay Guest

    Yeah, Super Dave Osbourne from the old Dave Letterman show(?).
    You're thinking Ozzy Osbourne - ahhh good old Black Sabbath...

    Laura Fredericks, Feb 19, 2004
  13. sam1967

    Jim Watt Guest

    I see everyone who points out you are a total idiot gets
    labelled 'Nazi' contrary to Godwins law.

    Jim Watt, Feb 19, 2004
  14. sam1967

    oldmolly Guest

    STD clinics?

    oldmolly, Feb 19, 2004
  15. Damn, by OE express no longer blocks trolls since adding MailWasher

    KG

    Celtic Ferret, Feb 19, 2004
  16. Well.....DUH!

    ....and I said "could be bad" not "is bad" ~ your particular trojan
    could be a logic bomb only affecting you, or a spam proxy which
    spews crap on everyone. In the former case, it might even be a
    *good* thing for the internet.

    FromTheRafters, Feb 19, 2004
  17. sam1967

    ZPL Guest

    It will, it just has to train itself. Check your settings on your ng
    controls, too.

    ZPL, Feb 19, 2004
  18. sam1967

    sam1967 Guest

    i know i know. i keep forgetting how outdated the term is.
    neo-con oil-pirates, shock-and-awe racists or US imperialists are
    probably more appropriate terms in these enlightened times.

    sam1967, Feb 19, 2004
  19. sam1967

    sam1967 Guest

    i am running MS Virtual PC so any Trojan I run is definitely not bad
    for me .as for the rest - wgaf.

    sam1967, Feb 19, 2004
  20. sam1967

    null Guest

    Oh, no doubt those terms are a "must use" for all educated and
    enlightened people. The trouble is, they never use them. Doesn't that
    make you wonder? :)

    Art
    http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg

    null, Feb 19, 2004