    Beef do you "doggie style".. Now moving (or should that be "moooing"?)
    right along, even as a newbie I find your posts and facts highly
    entertaining in a twisted way.

    Peter M, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Odd that none of them post saying so.

    Oh well. Anybody for a rousing chorus of "The Lurkers Support Me in Email"?

    Xhris Mattern

    Chris Mattern, Jan 22, 2004

  3. On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:23:58 -0800, Tracker spoketh
    English is my second language, but even I know the difference between
    "hear", "here", "hair" and "hare" ....

    I have been posting on usenet for over 10 years. That doesn't mean that
    people want to read what I have to say. People will read what you have
    to say when you have earned their respect and trust. Since you're only
    posting garbage, you will never earn either.

    Lars M. Hansen
    www.hansenonline.net

    Lars M. Hansen, Jan 22, 2004