    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Pictures

    Mimic Guest

    yeah hehe, we worked out it would be over a meter thick :p
    well, that was on her last page quote

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Pictures

    Glenn Jarvis Guest

    From: thedogateit <>
    Newsgroups:
    alt.computer.security,comp.security.firewalls,alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.comp.virus
    Subject: Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus
    Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:09:58 -0800
    comp.security.firewalls:194893 alt.comp.anti-virus:56589
    alt.comp.virus:365524

    Glenn Jarvis, Jan 16, 2004
  4. However, since all of them trashed it, I'm not going to provide any pointers
    to them. Search for it yourself.
    But I *will* provide a pointer to more of my crap!

    Chris Mattern

    Chris Mattern, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Pictures

    Mike Guest

    shows

    It shows how shite you are at securing your computer IMHO
    skills;

    I also could write a book full of gibberish and inaccuracies but that
    wouldn't make me an expert in that field, just some moron who wrote a book
    full of gibberish.
    There is no membership here dipshit, its an open group, thats why you can
    post here.
    I visit it when I need a new supply of toilet paper.....
    ROFL!

    Mike, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Pictures

    Mimic Guest

    And even more in law suits

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Pictures

    Mimic Guest

    <piggy backing>

    um debbie you little silly, thats (my maths sux so i maybe wrong) 3.375mb,
    you think that quoting it in bits is gunna do you any favours ?
    Of course thats is unless you dont know the difference between bits and
    bytes
    which is very likely

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Pictures

    Pete Guest

    I have to admit you have a point there. It *is* so hard to resist replying
    to the silly moo.

    If I got hacked (and knew about it), the last thing I'd want to do is
    repeatedly tell the world about it through USENET. And then in an unfeasibly
    short space of time, ressurect myself as a computer security 'guru'.

    Spamming people really must be a degenerative disease.

    Edrargs,

    Pete.

    Pete, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Pictures

    Dalt Guest

    bwhahahah

    From looney of the weeks Page

    "It's not a bright idea when filling out any form on the Internet to include
    your real name, city and state you reside in, except when making an actual
    purchase. In fact, there are times you might want to setup any new account
    using the opposite gender."

    Yet not half a page above we have.....

    "Debbie Gambriell

    P.O. Box 3211

    Kent, WA 98089"

    A quick call into white pages and for the royal sum of $60 you get the
    following......

    Current Address and up to 10 year history
    & available listed phone numbers

    -Relatives, roommates and neighbors

    -Bankruptcies, Tax liens, Small Claims Civil Judgments *

    -Marriage and Divorces *

    -Real property ownership and value *

    -Full name and possible aliases

    It would appear you can't even keep control long enough to follow your own
    advice from the allegedly plagerised book you claim to have written?For
    another 20 bucks we get your entire criminal (if any history)...

    Run along now Debbie....

    Dalt

    Dalt, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Pictures

    Alan P Guest

    :( I think you're being a tad unfair

    Debbie's only trying to help, albeit in her unique twisted way

    Alan P, Jan 17, 2004
  11. Wow, it has increased by a factor of 8 in two days. Last time it was 27
    mega*bits*

    Tim S. Knight, Jan 17, 2004
  12. Tracker spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Oh, wah.
    Still using Netzero, eh? How's the 12 hours a month working out for you?

    <Remaining drivel snipped>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 17, 2004
  13. Pictures

    Dalt Guest

    Told ya :) $10 winner ..note reference to "this babe"

    Debbie you are so predictable.....

    Dalt

    Dalt, Jan 17, 2004
  14. Pictures

    Dalt Guest

    Alan,some of the worlds worst horrors have been comitted with the "best of
    intentions"

    It wouldn't be so bad if even 1% of the stuff she prints was
    accurate....sadly it isn't.It's all some delusional world she lives in.The
    sad fact is that if her delusional rubbish isn't responded to she may
    actualy get some poor newbie PC owner to listen to her,if they follow her
    advice they are likely to lose data or destroy evidence that would be useful
    to law enforcement services in the event of a prosecution.
    She keeps making claims of being able to "get you sent to jail for life" in
    one case,when the evidence she claims to have would not be admitted into
    evidence as too much time has passed and she would easily have been able to
    corrupt or doctor such evidence.Yet she still persists in making threats
    against people of serious jail time (some thing I understand is a felony in
    itself).The worst part is due to her unstable background and alledged "abuse
    of narcotics" the chances are if she did or does do some thing illegal a
    good lawyer would get her off as an insanity or temporary insanity plea
    would most likely hold up.
    Her entire existance and personality is so transparent anybody who takes
    more than 20 seconds to read her rubbish can see right through it,the only
    person who can't see her for what she really is ,is HER! as I have said
    before,eventually it will all come crashing down around her...that's at
    least one saving grace about her type,they are at least predictable...

    cheers Dalt

    Dalt, Jan 17, 2004
  15. Pictures

    Mimic Guest

    No, it just shows youre stupid. And its 27megaBYTES now is it ? it was Bits
    yesterday
    So now we know that you dont even know the difference between bits and bytes
    lol.
    And whats that, youre on the game ?

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 17, 2004
  16. Pictures

    Mimic Guest

    Ah it was you, i was looking for the post with the bet in :p
    congrats

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 17, 2004
  17. Pictures

    Pete Guest

    That's what I'm worried about.

    Nah. Can't be ...

    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!

    Erasdeg,

    Pete.

    Pete, Jan 17, 2004
  18. Pictures

    Tracker Guest

    If I got hacked (and knew about it), the last thing I'd want to do is
    My computers being hacked into and then a book, 11,000 pages and 27 megabytes
    large was written by myself just shows the world I have the game, the courage,
    the balls to risk my life and my family life to expose the malicious hackers to
    the entire world and to CERT and the FBI. This babe is DAMN PROUD of my
    accomplishments.

    Want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking then visit my Website
    at:
    http://geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets

    Tracker

    Tracker, Jan 17, 2004
  19. Zarggg spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Because we are challenging her self-image with the truth. She can't handle
    the truth, to paraphrase a movie. <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 18, 2004
  20. Pictures

    Alan P Guest

    I'm *almost* tempted to buy the book, and I have no doubt it'll prove very
    successful, if only for the comic relief it must surely provide.

    Alan P, Jan 18, 2004