    http://www.xs4all.nl/~l0rd/hack.htm
    Some of you might care to check out these Websites and learn a few things.

    Tracker

    thedogateit, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Pictures

    Alan P Guest

    Hey Tracker, just out of interest, because I genuinely *am* intrested, do
    you have any computer qualifications?

    Alan P, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Pictures

    Alan P Guest

    Do I read right?

    11,000 pages?

    That must be a *big* book :-|

    Alan P, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Pictures

    Alan P Guest

    Cap, I don't think you should exploit your position :-| (of actually
    possessing a brain) seems a bit unfair somehow

    Alan P, Jan 15, 2004
  5. Pictures

    Tracker Guest

    It's an E-Book since it would cost over $500 to put it in print.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Jan 15, 2004
  6. Pictures

    Tracker Guest

    Crapper doesn't appreciate life and how life has a meaning or it doesn't. He
    spends his time tracking down people who piss him off and he spends a ton of
    time on this issue. He also spends a ton of time posting pictures of his whore
    wife on the Internet and how she enjoys posing with toys, etc.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Jan 15, 2004
  7. Pictures

    Alan P Guest

    OK

    Sorry Tracker, I'm a newbie to this NG

    Are 'The Trackers' an organisation?

    Is there more than one of you?

    And whose Beef ?

    Alan P, Jan 15, 2004
  8. Tracker spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Funny. I disagree there.
    Only when continually pushed by the same loon from King County.
    I have seen artsy pix of his wife. I have also seen artsy pix of his
    ferrets, the beach near his shop, etc. The 'whore' comment does not seem
    valid in her case....

    Also, you seem jealous that some woman is actually getting positive
    attention from someone...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 15, 2004
  9. nojunkplease spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Welcome.
    An organization of one mentally disturbed individual.
    Lord, I hope not!
    Her figment-of-her-imagination boyfriend.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 15, 2004
  10. It's an E-Book since it would cost over $500 to put it in print.

    Tracker[/QUOTE]

    Yeah, that is a huge pile of crap...

    Lars M. Hansen
    www.hansenonline.net

    Lars M. Hansen, Jan 15, 2004
  11. On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:34:15 +0000 (UTC), "Alan P"

    "The Trackers" are Debbie and her imaginary friends and/or multiple
    personalities. There is only Debbie (one).

    "Beef" is her boyfriend.

    Tracker/Debbie is irrelevant. She lacks even the basic understanding of
    computer security. Heck, she lacks the basic understanding of computers!
    Her advice is almost always incorrect, and may cause more damage to your
    computer than the original issue (which most likely had nothing to do
    with hacking in the first place).

    Lars M. Hansen
    www.hansenonline.net

    Lars M. Hansen, Jan 15, 2004
  12. Pictures

    Cap Guest

    You really need to quit projecting you self-esteem, and psychological
    problems on others Debbie. I know you're mentally ill. I know you're a
    life-long alcoholic, and drug addict, and I know you're ugly as a
    baboon's ass. Quit letting your jealousy show through so much. You
    could end all your problems by just laying down for a few minutes in
    the middle of I-5.

    Tell Beef to quit posting those pics of you have a serious
    relationship with his flea-bitten mutt. That's just in really bad
    taste.

    Cap, Jan 15, 2004
  13. Pictures

    Alan P Guest

    I'm still a bit confused though

    In a lot of Debbies post's, theres sentences such as:

    'The trackers and I'

    Is Debbie schiziophrenic?

    Alan P, Jan 15, 2004
  14. Not to the folks at Redmond. Look how easy it was to make
    document files malicious. :O)

    FromTheRafters, Jan 15, 2004
  15. Pictures

    Dalt Guest

    Pot/Kettle,

    Ummm and you don't spend inordinate amounts of time posting information of
    no technical accuracy? (Not to mention the likely results of alleged drug
    abuse).

    You were also asked for your computer qualifications? and responded (as
    expected) with the fact you have *written* a book (see my earlier post about
    positive reinforcement) as a thinly veiled way of suggesting you know what
    your doing.
    I could write 11,000 pages on the methodology of prefrontal lobotmy
    procedures...that doesn't mean any of it would be accurate or useful.(in
    fact it would be about as much use as your book on hackers,however I don't
    claim to be an M.D where as you claim to be a *security expert*).
    Every post you make Debbie suggests you have serious personality issues not
    to mention an *altered* perception of reality where your reality is a little
    world that exists inside your own mind and nowhere else.It's a shame really
    to see such sickness in people when they could contribute to society in a
    much better way for example as a street sweeper or public lavatory
    cleaner(don't go knocking the above people,they contribute to society far
    more than anything you have done Debbie).
    Let me make another guess....at some point over the next few posts you will
    feel the need to post information about *beef* or make reference to *your
    sexy ass* as yet more positive reinforcement for your altered
    perception.Your at least predictable Debbie,in fact I would venture to
    suggest your entire hopeless existance is an open book.
    Personally I don't find you annoying at all,in fact I find you to be a
    rather pitiful example of why care in the community is never really a good
    thing.I think people should feel sorry for you really,it's my considered
    opinion that you are simply ill....

    Have a nice day now

    Dalt

    ps:Have you done that little test I asked about yet? do it seriously and you
    will indeed see just what you are worth when you still have 4 fingers left
    on the first hand.

    Dalt, Jan 15, 2004
  16. Thanks, but no. I only wanted to imply that as long as a filetype can contain
    information, that information can be interpreted by the application(s) at the
    receiving end of that communications link in whatever way they were designed.
    If they were designed poorly enough, malicious information could be transmitted.
    The case in point (IIRC) would be the hover or rollover bug in XP with regard
    to MP3 files resource.

    Here's what "chicken little" had to say about it. ;o)

    http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=6811

    So, even pure data files can be suspect. It all depends on how the
    receiving end interprets the data.

    FromTheRafters, Jan 15, 2004
  17. nojunkplease spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Your guess is as good as mine, but from what little I read from her, it
    appears a good possibility...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 15, 2004
  18. Pictures