    Hello

    Ive had this problem for some time now. Basically what happens is that I can play most of this movie on my comp but once I get to the main feature, playback starts to skip and I cant watch the movie. The disk is fine since it will play with my regular dvd player and ive used 2 softwares to see if it was a software issue, WinDvd and Windows Media Player. So far no luck. Any ideas would be appreciated.

    Toki95

    Toki95, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Toki95

    kris20

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Put the dvd in your computer player. Convert with a dvd converter using the same parameters as the original. Make a new dvd. Computers are much more forgiving and this often hapen with (cough cough) downloads. Reconverting usually fixes it.

    kris20, Jun 5, 2009

  3. Toki95

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's your memory glitching.

    Either you have too much stuff running at once (doubtful, but possible) -- or your memory sticks need to be switched.

    Unplug you computer, open the case and remove the ram sticks -- then switch them with one another....Don't ask me why, I think it has to do with refreshing the memory sticks upon next reboot (allowing more buffer for high intensity stuff like DVD video).

    Hope this helps..

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009