    port (e.g. e0/1) link down???

    Thanks for your information in advance

    marco

    Marco Wong, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Marco Wong

    FireSword Guest

    You can do it wth a floating static route, with a dialer watch-list, or with
    the command:

    backup interface dialerX

    interface Dialer0

    interface Ethernet0
    backup interface Dialer0
    backup delay 5 30
    ! Dialer will dial 5 seconds after e0 is down, and will remain active
    ! for 30 seconds after e0 is back up.

    FireSword, Nov 28, 2003