    toward the slave sensor?

    Best regards
    David

    Lyn Currie, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Lyn Currie

    David Bindle Guest

    Please respond to David Bindle at (not L Currie)
    regarding the A80 flash question. (or of course.. just to the news
    group...)

    David Bindle, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Lyn Currie

    Freemale Guest

    I have an A80 and sync it to external flash for all flash photos, inc fill
    in. Simple turn flash power down to its lowest and put a slave in front of
    it.

    Freemale, Jan 14, 2004