    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON and
    ***YAWN***
    Man I miss him

    eddierocked, Jun 4, 2004

  2. eddierocked

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    oh. sh!t.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 4, 2004

  3. eddierocked

    Consultant Guest

    i don't

    Consultant, Jun 4, 2004
  4. eddierocked

    JaR Guest

    Oh no you don't!

    *crosses fingers, tosses salt over shoulder, knocks on wood, spits over
    other shoulder, rubs rabbits foot, checks lucky penny*

    That should do it.

    JaR
    Superstitious Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  5. eddierocked

    Eddierocked Guest

    ***YAWN***
    If you're out there Eddie please enlighten these losers
    with your "flow of prose"
    C'MON STRAIN A BIT

    Eddierocked, Jun 4, 2004
  6. eddierocked

    Consultant Guest

    good luck in prison

    Consultant, Jun 4, 2004
  7. eddierocked

    TechGeekPro Guest

    A federal pound-me-in-the-a** prison!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2004
  8. eddierocked

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And you're a really bad person.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2004
  9. If you're out there Eddie please enlighten these losers
    eddiepox is dead, he is the first person ever to have died because he
    was a wanker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2004
  10. eddierocked

    JaR Guest

    Did a bookcase fall on him as well?

    JaR
    Hopeful Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  11. Did a bookcase fall on him as well?

    Yes, but don't worry the bookcase is just fine.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2004
  12. eddierocked

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    It's a shame, really. Because that means the bookcase didn't hit e-pox hard
    enough.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 4, 2004
  13. eddierocked

    kpg Guest