    geopelia Guest

    Thank you. But one partner always goes first. Just look after each other as
    long as you both live.

    geopelia, Apr 2, 2013

  2. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    Thank you.I didn't know so many people cared.

    geopelia, Apr 2, 2013

  3. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    My eyes are as good as they ever were, with glasses!
    A lot depends on the hours spent watching TV.
    Some of us have better things to do, and just choose the worthwhile
    programs.

    geopelia, Apr 2, 2013
  4. geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I care too Geo. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. You're right, one
    always goes first but that doesn't make it any easier. Please keep your chin
    up and know that you have friends on usenet. I for one would love to see you
    contributing to this group for years to come. :)

    Best regards,
    --
    /Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

    ~misfit~, Apr 3, 2013
  5. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    Thank you. I'll be staying here and on nz.general.

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Apr 4, 2013
  6. geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    You're a better person than I Gunga Din. I gave up on nz.general a long time
    ago. I found that the spitefulness of a few posters upset my mood too often.
    I tried various techniques to ignore them but in the end decided it wasn't
    worth it.... Which is a shame as it was good to have a place where I could
    write whatever was on my mind and not be berated for posting off-topic.
    <shrug>

    Best,

    ~misfit~, Apr 5, 2013
  7. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    Thank you.

    Yes, nz.general isn't what it was a few years ago. The ladies seem to have
    gone, and I'm not surprised.
    Most people have killfiled the worst culprit anyway, and I don't read his
    posts now.

    Perhaps this new law will clean up some of the more obscene stuff.
    But once they start censoring the newgroups who knows where it might end?
    Politicians could get in on the act.
    There's a lot to be said for free speech, however the crude and ignorant
    take advantage of it.

    Newsgroups are the modern version of graffiti.

    geopelia, Apr 6, 2013
  8. "geopelia" wrote in message
    Geo Lots of people here care Please accept my condolences as well
    you will find people on here want to help when you have problems
    and look out for you, look after yourself and be well :)
    Robin

    Robin Halligan, Apr 7, 2013
  9. geopelia

    geopelia Guest