    My trial version to XP64 expired and how do I get the full version to not
    wipe out the data I currently have? What's the process for doing this?

    Thank you

    Guest, Jan 24, 2006

  2. If you want that precious data, you would have to purchase the full version,
    boot off the CD Rom, accept the F8 License Agreement, select repair which
    will do a (Repair Upgrade). You will have to reinstall all your Windows
    Updates for Windows XP Professional x64.
    You can purchase the trial from the following online vendors.
    http://www.planetamd64.com/catalog
    http://www.ncix.com
    http://www.directron.com
    http://www.newegg.com