    was hoping someone could tell me how to find the source of the problem and
    delete it. Thanks,
    Dan.

    Dan, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Dan

    Tom F Guest

    AFAIK, the information is stored in the registry.
    It is not as simple as it looks.

    Tom F, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Dan

    Boomer Guest

    [snip sig]

    Hi

    Nothing here helped?
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V25353B28

    Boomer, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Dan

    love bev Guest

    lol format it!!! worked for me for years lol,,,,,

    love bev, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Dan

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yep - that's one of *my* favorite programs too ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Apr 30, 2004
  6. Dan

    Gary Danaher Guest

    If it uninstalled, it should be gone. Period. I presume you used the
    uninstall program to remove it, not just trashing the folder? Get a
    registry cleaning utility to 'try' and see if it will clean out the
    registry entries. Failing that look at the configsys program and see if
    anything is still left to load at startup and unselect it.

    Gary Danaher, May 1, 2004