    contained in that email (in other words, I'm not just using some random
    stranger's key; I went through the trial download process).

    Any advice on this one?

    Kevin Lowe, Jun 5, 2005

  2. Kevin Lowe

    Rick Guest

    Register again and see if you get the same key, or another one.

    Rick, Jun 5, 2005

  3. Strange indeed, but you can activate your version by phone, it's not a big
    deal.
    Maybe Mike or Joseph will have some comments

    Cheers

    Christian Hougardy, Jun 5, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 5, 2005
  5. Hello Kevin,
    This is the first activation for this key or have you installed and
    activated a few time?
    Send me the the key and the PID(20 digit number from my computer).
    Remove Online from my email.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], Jun 6, 2005
  6. Kevin Lowe

    cvandevere Guest

    Hi Kevin,
    I received that same message a couple of weeks ago with my trial copy and
    posted it. I ended up having to use the phone-in activation service and
    that worked just fine. Good Luck.

    cvandevere

    cvandevere, Jun 6, 2005