Trend micro $50 back offer problem solution.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Geopelia, Dec 26, 2012.

  1. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    If anyone is trying to fill in the very complicated $50 offer form with the
    Trend micro 2013 version, you will be told to enter the number (10 digit?)
    starting with 150.

    There isn't one, if you get the same forms as I did.

    After many attempts at filling in the form, I had the bright idea of using
    the number that starts A50, and changing it to 150.

    That worked! Try it. (It doesn't work using A50)

    Perhaps they make it so complicated so that people will just give up and
    they don't have to repay the $50. :)

    I'll leave downloading and installing until the computer man is back, in
    case I get stuck!

    Happy New Year to all
    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Dec 26, 2012

  2. YOU DONT NEED IT STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY, PLUS ITS NOT VERY GOOD.

    YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS MANY MANY TIME BUT YOU JUST DONT LISTEN.

    Frank Williams, Dec 26, 2012

  3. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    Everybody has a different opinion. Apart from the difficulty of
    understanding their Chinese English, I've found them very good.

    Geopelia, Dec 27, 2012
  4. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    I just posted that in case anyone else was having the same difficulty. I
    might have known it would start the usual arguments.

    Geopelia, Dec 27, 2012
  5. Geopelia

    EMB Guest

    And in Woger's case his opinion is consistently valueless.

    EMB, Dec 27, 2012

  6. Yo mean more like Yours..

    Frank Williams, Dec 28, 2012