Travelmate 4670 Drivers? Acer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Newb, May 31, 2006.

  1. Newb

    Newb Guest

    Hi,

    I need to install a travelmate 4670 from acer for someone but somehow I
    can't get these things installed, I got all else working wireless
    lan/ethernet, vga etc.

    Except for these, can someone point me out which files I need to
    download for these?

    I got mine drivers from:
    http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/notebook/tm_4210_4270_4670.html

    I downloaded:

    802.11a+b+g Wireless Lan Driver 10.1.0.11
    Intel Chipset Driver 7.2.2.1006
    Broadcom 5789E LAN Driver 8.27.1.0
    Intel VGA Driver 6.14.10.4421

    Im still missing these in Device manager anyone know what I need to
    install these?

    PCI Device
    Mass Storage Controller

    sorry for the question =/

    Newb, May 31, 2006

  2. Newb

    Newb Guest

    no idea?

    Newb, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Newb

    Newb Guest

    lmao

    never mind I got them, they were having really strange names, never
    seen them before.

    Im so used to other driver names.

    sorry again :)

    Newb, Jun 1, 2006