    happy.

    Thanks in advance for any answers.

    Eric

    Eric E, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Eric E

    Boojumhunter Guest

    Boojumhunter, Aug 7, 2004

  3. Eric E

    Roger Guest

    Eric,

    Walgreens - part of the Safeway grocery chain of stores or Osco, part
    of the Albertsons' stores are drug-store/pharmacies, most of which
    have self serve photo kiosks that can provide that service. There is
    also a chain of photo stores Ritz/Wolf that also offer digital
    services. Some WalMart stores also offer digital services. You should
    be able to find a business to help you.

    That said, much of Wyoming and South Dakota and 2/3 of Colorado are
    "rural" states with small towns and widely separated population
    centers. A little extra memory to get you between stops may be a good
    idea - or some extended power to allow for some in-camera editing.
    Also, don't pass up an opportunity to off-load memory cards. Even on
    the interstate highways services may be widely separated and the view
    in-between cities/town/villages can be noteworthy.

    Regards,
    Roger

    Roger, Aug 7, 2004
  4. Eric E

    Roger Guest

    Eric,

    I forgot to mention that this is good country for a polarizing filter.
    It's useful at high altitudes as well as on the plains to cut haze.

    Regards,
    Roger

    Roger, Aug 7, 2004
  5. Eric E

    Jerry D. Guest

    WalMart will copy your images from your CF to a CD (100 images per CD)
    for $3.84 each CD. Most major cities have several stores. Rite-Aid and
    Walgreens may also provide this service. JD

    Jerry D., Aug 7, 2004
  6. Eric E

    Guy Scharf Guest

    Long's Drugs also provides this service. However, to my dismay, they
    copied only JPG files and did not copy NEF files despite being asked to
    copy everything.

    Guy

    Guy Scharf, Aug 7, 2004
  7. Eric E

    Eric E Guest

    Roger a écrit :
    Thanks all for your kind help.

    Eric

    Eric E, Aug 8, 2004
  8. Eric E

    Mark Panitz Guest

    yes kinkos has those sony picture maker where you can burn
    photos from a Memory stick, CF, and other memory cards onto a CD
    (they aslo sell the CD)

    (in the LA area -to burn a CD is $4.99 not sure about the other states
    charges)

    Mark Panitz, Aug 10, 2004