TrashMail.net

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by DasFox, Jan 18, 2011.

  1. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    Well I did a search using Tech so I wanted to bring this up...

    TrashMail.net looks like a really nice Firefox addon...;

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/trashmailnet/

    So you can use disposable email addresses and protect your real one
    from spam...GOOD IDEA...

    There is also spamgourmet...;

    http://spamgourmet.com/

    But the TrashMail seems nice as a addon to make it easy to use from
    within the browser...

    This is Tech...

    THANKS
    --
    These are dark times, there is no denying. Our Tech world has perhaps
    faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to my

    DasFox, Jan 18, 2011

  2. DasFox

    Steve Terry Guest

    If you want more than 10 forwards or for more than a month
    you have to pay for trashmail plus

    That's more like trialware than freeware

    Steve Terry

    Steve Terry, Jan 18, 2011

  3. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    TECH costs...pay for it...
    Point...?

    DasFox, Jan 18, 2011
  4. DasFox

    Steve Terry Guest

    I replied from alt.comp.freeware

    Steve Terry

    Steve Terry, Jan 18, 2011
  5. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    There is also more Tech...

    http://tempalias.com/#/

    and Mailcatch...

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mailcatch-temporary-emails/

    THANKS

    DasFox, Jan 18, 2011
  6. DasFox

    heirophant Guest

    heirophant, Jan 24, 2011
  7. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    tempalias looked interesting...NOW Teching on Bloody Vikings...

    All this begs to ask, how safe are these supposed people/companies out
    there that we are using...,HMMMMMM?

    That we give a real address to? Of course make it a web based email
    address, but still...NOT PRIVATE...

    Did you say that Bloody Vikings is for the paranoid, what makes it so
    different then the others?

    THANKS

    DasFox, Jan 24, 2011
  8. DasFox

    heirophant Guest

    It supports anonbox which uses a two-part system -- random e-mail and
    mailbox addresses with no direct connection. They delete the mailbox
    and the email address five minutes after a successful fetch of a
    delivered mail and their server logs do not include IP addresses or
    User-Agents. CCC describe themselves as Europe's largest hacker group.
    They encourage the use of Tor and are probably not sympathetic to
    surveillance.

    Now, if you don't mind, I am closing in on Frank "Ari Silverstein"
    Camper's bank accounts ;0)

    heirophant, Jan 24, 2011
  9. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    QUESTIONS...Non Tech...CCC?

    Who's the largest hack group?

    Who encourages Tor?

    Since you threw anonbox into the mix, for the above questions I don't
    know if you are talking about them or Bloody Vikings...

    CLEARIFY...

    THANKS

    DasFox, Jan 24, 2011
  10. DasFox

    heirophant Guest

    Nasty bugger, aren't you ;). Frank's customer accounts are problematic
    in that he is a Prime Contractor for the United States Government
    under the General Services Administration licensing. By searching the
    GSA bid lists, I have found his companies which I have cross-indexed
    with Alabama, Florida and a dozen other Secretary of State's Corporate
    listings.

    The good news is once we have our civil judgments against him, we can
    attach bank accounts. This will insure a fine monetary reward for us
    and financial decimation for him ;)

    heirophant, Jan 24, 2011
  11. DasFox

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    Nasty bugger, aren't you ;). Frank's customer accounts are problematic
    in that he is a Prime Contractor for the United States Government
    under the General Services Administration licensing. By searching the
    GSA bid lists, I have found his companies which I have cross-indexed
    with Alabama, Florida and a dozen other Secretary of State's Corporate
    listings.
    [/QUOTE]
    We ought to give the little prick his due, yes. Actually it makes
    part of the task easier. If he has GSA contracts, it is public
    information. We can get to it there, as you have seen. Also, no
    government procurement officer wants to collude with a publicly
    vile and degenerate slob like him. It is bad for the image and
    career. There is also a decency in business clause built into
    those contracts. He would not pass, I am willing to bet. Those
    procurement officers will have email addresses. :\

    I bet he would have left a trail of civilian customers too.
    Sweet! What judgments have you observed in suit and where?

    Nomen Nescio, Feb 1, 2011
  12. DasFox

    heirophant Guest

    We ought to give the little prick his due, yes. Actually it makes
    part of the task easier. If he has GSA contracts, it is public
    information.[/QUOTE]

    You missed where I have gleaned Frank Camper's _entire_ GSA history.
    Every bid won, every bid hard wired with no competition; as Prime
    Contractor, as Subcontractor, as Consultant (individually) and as a
    corporate entity Every corporation (primarily Digital Data Research)
    and those he used to cover his activities e.g. Arthur Register.

    Not to mention the state awards in Tenn, ALA, Florida LA and several
    others.
    P.O. are tools of the system; they disburse funds when they receive
    the required approvals. Accountants not involved in PR, usually lower
    level civil servants under subcontracts or junior level government
    employees.
    Email address? We have dozens of Frank's email addresses. ??
    Yes of course.
    I don't think you understand the civil judicial processes. If you have
    something tangible to offer in this pursuit, let me know by email.

    heirophant, Feb 1, 2011
  13. DasFox

    Ranjeet vish

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have taken hp laptop before 2 month ago operating system running windows 7 but don't have any antivirus which antivirus is better if you have idea plz reply me

    Ranjeet vish, Feb 24, 2011