    Can someone tell me how to change it back to NOT removing the emails?

    PS: Tools/Options/advance/office-disk space is NOT checked.....

    Thank you so much!!!!!!

    Stephen Blakley, Jul 30, 2007

  2. do you have any message filters moving them there.

    Also, check your junk filters. Maybe its moving them there,
    too.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 30, 2007

  3. Stephen Blakley

    Doug G Guest

    Is the "Empty Trash on Exit" box check marked in Tools > Account
    Settings > <your_account_name> > Server Settings?

    Doug G, Jul 30, 2007
  4. RIGHT YOU ARE DOUG G! Thank you so much!

    Stephen Blakley, Jul 30, 2007
  5. I had somehow set the "empty trash on exit" and I don't know how.
    Thanks for your input Peter Potamus, the Purple Hippo!

    Stephen Blakley, Jul 30, 2007