    Jtyc Guest

    I believe that you already have.

    Oh you wish to surrender to me? Very well then, I accept.

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2004

  2. TBone

    Neil Guest

    WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of
    every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every
    babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God!
    What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the
    pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery
    forever.

    Neil, Sep 3, 2004

  3. TBone

    Jtyc Guest

    WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of
    I think your bluffing.

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2004
  4. TBone

    Neil Guest

    It's possible, Pig, I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable,
    vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to
    stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the strength after all.

    Neil, Sep 3, 2004