  1. TBone

    kpg Guest

    Remind me to NEVER go on the MCNGP cruise.

    kpg, Aug 31, 2004

  2. TBone

    Neil Guest

    Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed
    awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004

  3. TBone

    Neil Guest

    Not gonna happen anyway, Kat decided to stay a landlover...now we don't
    have an offical cruise line for the MCNGP ergo, no cruise...

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  4. TBone

    TBone Guest

    So tweasure your wuv...

    TBone, Aug 31, 2004
  5. TBone

    Neil Guest

    Am I going MAD, or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not
    hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass.

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  6. circa Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:14:25 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Cheesh, didn't any of you pay attention to that movie??

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004
  7. circa Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:57:31 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Okay, I rescind the question I just posted.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004
  8. TBone

    TBone Guest

    "That's because I know something you do not know..."

    We could do a whole thread just on lines from this movie.

    TBone, Sep 1, 2004
  9. TBone

    Neil Guest

    yer kidding right? you haven't noticed my other posts?
    INCONCIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  10. TBone

    Neil Guest

    There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to
    damage yours...

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  11. TBone

    Mike T. Guest

    In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.

    Mike T., Sep 1, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 1, 2004
  13. TBone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    s/clean/play with

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 1, 2004
  14. circa Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:15:34 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004
  15. TBone

    Jtyc Guest

    Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

    You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try
    and kill each other like civilized people?

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2004
  16. TBone

    Neil Guest

    I know something you don't know....I'm not left handed...

    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  17. TBone

    Jtyc Guest

    I know something you don't know....I'm not left handed...

    By boys. Have fun storming the castle.

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2004
  18. TBone

    TBone Guest

    "You think it'll woik?"

    "It'd take a miracle"

    TBone, Sep 2, 2004
  19. TBone

    Neil Guest

    Neil : I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.
    jtyc : Where we did we put that wheelbarrow the albino had?
    Laura : Over the albino, I think.
    Neil : Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first
    place?

    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  20. circa Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:47:43 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TBone ([email protected]) said,
    I believe that you already have.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 3, 2004