  1. TBone

    Neil Guest

    oh, oh, I want to be..The Duke...

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004

  2. TBone

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    I had no idea you felt that way about him....

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004

  3. TBone

    Neil Guest

    well I refuse to be dread pirate roberts

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  4. TBone

    Neil Guest

    I want to be vizzini...
    You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which
    is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less
    well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on
    the line.". Hahahahahah.

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  5. TBone

    Neil Guest

    nope not gonna do it...

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  6. TBone

    Jtyc Guest

    I had no idea you felt that way about him....

    You would feel the same way about me, if you would just take the time to get
    to know me.

    *bats his eyelashes*

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2004
  7. TBone

    Jtyc Guest

    As you wish.

    By your command.

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2004
  8. TBone

    TBone Guest

    "Okay, tighten your shorts pilgrim and sing like the Duke.
    Follow the yellow brick road..."

    TBone, Aug 31, 2004
  9. TBone

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm the Dread Pirate Roberts this week.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 31, 2004
  11. TBone

    Neil Guest

    did the old Dread Pirate Roberts retire again?

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  12. TBone

    Neil Guest

    *vomit*

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  13. TBone

    Neil Guest

    you keep using that word! I do not think it means what you think it means..

    catwalker63, Aug 31, 2004
  15. TBone

    Neil Guest

    smile when you say that

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  16. TBone

    Neil Guest

    fine I can wait till next week. So then that would make me your cabin
    boy...hmmmmmmmm....

    Neil, Aug 31, 2004
  17. TBone

    TBone Guest

    That would be "pwincess buwacup".

    "Wuv... Twue wuv..."

    TBone, Aug 31, 2004
  18. TBone

    JaR Guest

    The cabin boy,
    ('is name was Roy!)[1]
    'E was a dirty ripper.
    'E filled 'is ass
    all full of glass,
    and circumcised the Skipper!

    JaR
    Chanty Thug

    [1] Was sorely tempted, but "Neil" just doesn't rhyme.

    JaR, Aug 31, 2004
  19. TBone

    Doom Guest

    That is really creepy.

    Doom, Aug 31, 2004
  20. The Captain's name was Plopper.
    My God, he had a whopper!
    Twice around the deck
    and once around his neck
    and up his a$$ for a stopper.

    His wife's name was Mary.
    My God, her c*nt was hairy!
    In each little hair
    there was a crab
    to snatch the sailor's canary.

    His daughter's name was Mable
    and she did whenever she was able
    to give the crew
    their daily screw
    upon the mess hall table.

    --
    Fris "Ah, fond memories of summer camp" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 31, 2004