    convenience of anyone foolish enough to KF me. Of course, they would be
    seeing this then, would they?

    "I cry out 'My name is T-Bone' as the hound dog digs a hole."

    TBone, Aug 30, 2004

  2. TBone

    Jtyc Guest

    In order to separate my MPCE.* persona from my other postings, I am
    changing

    Whatever you say Koko.

    Jtyc, Aug 30, 2004

  3. TBone

    fygar Guest

    I think TBone was already used up by a Seinfeld episode.

    ....butch(try again)

    fygar, Aug 30, 2004
  4. TBone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Yes, Gammy it is, then.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 30, 2004
  5. TBone

    molsonexpert Guest

    Also a great blues guitarist, Aaron 'T-Bone' Walker.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 30, 2004
  6. TBone

    kpg Guest

    I'll just call you T-Brian

    kpg, Aug 30, 2004
  7. TBone

    kpg Guest

    Not wnating to waste thread space with
    this post I'll do it here.

    Where, oh where, can I find a copy of rm.exe???

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 30, 2004
  8. TBone

    Andy Foster Guest

    If anyone was wondering, he was previously known as Brian

    Andy Foster, Aug 30, 2004
  9. TBone

    kpg Guest

    I am changing my screen name here to TBone

    You can't pick your own nickname.

    From now on your microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse name is...Flounder.

    kpg, Aug 30, 2004
  10. TBone

    Consultant Guest

    i think we should call him buttercup

    Consultant, Aug 30, 2004
  11. TBone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ping: Neil. I believe you haven't toe-tapped in a while.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 30, 2004
  12. TBone

    Jtyc Guest

    i think we should call him buttercup

    Princess Buttercup??

    Jtyc, Aug 30, 2004
  13. TBone

    Doom Guest

    I like it. Princess Buttercup it is.

    Doom, Aug 30, 2004
  14. And yours is Pinto.

    Why Pinto?

    <belch> Why not!

    --
    Fris "Actually, the National Lampoon print edition had a different response"
    bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 30, 2004
  15. TBone

    kpg Guest

    Come on, give 'em a break: Princess T-cup.

    kpg, Aug 30, 2004
  16. TBone

    Consultant Guest

    ill be mr. brown

    Consultant, Aug 30, 2004
  17. Mr. Brown is upside-down!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 30, 2004
  18. ill be mr. brown

    who's nice guy eddie?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 30, 2004
  19. circa Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:25:29 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc ([email protected]!)
    said,
    As you wish.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 31, 2004
  20. TBone