    GOODS TO DECLARE - ??????, ?????????? ????????????? ???????????
    ??????????????
    Eugenia

    hugh jass, Jul 11, 2003

  2. hugh jass

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help hugh jass said:
    (reorganised for clarity)
    Goods to declare - thanks, have a nice day.
    Nothing to declare - thanks, have a nice day too.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 11, 2003

  3. hugh jass

    paul s Guest

    HMMM. That didn't work, ah well back to the drawing board.

    paul s, Jul 11, 2003
  4. hugh jass

    flm Guest

    Very useful reply. Thanks for enlightening us with your prolific knowledge.
    hj--
    [:)o())=
    to reply, please remove the obvious.

    flm, Jul 11, 2003
  5. hugh jass

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Well, seeing as I thought it was a joke.........

    Brian H¹©, Jul 11, 2003

  6. There is nothing _you_ can do. If the sender of that e-mail
    looks at the SENT folder of his/her Outlook Express, s/he will
    see the same question marks - it's what has left his/her computer!
    Here is the instruction for Russian in Outlook Express
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PaulGor/cyr_oe5.htm

    Paul Gorodyansky, Jul 13, 2003