Transform that Dead Slow PC Into a MONSTER Machine 15 Minutes From NOW With Kris FORMULA!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by sammysweet18, Sep 20, 2007.

  1. sammysweet18

    sammysweet18 Guest

    The Internet's Easiest and Most Complete 'Click-By-Click' Formula to
    Unleashing Your
    Computers True Potential without having to spend one
    penny...Introducing...

    "The SECRET Formula To Transforming Your DEAD Slow PC into the Fast,
    Secure and
    Stable System You've Always Dreamed Of...in 15 MINUTES..." From Kris
    Mainieri.

    Dear Friend,
    I know your tired of "Waiting On" your PC RATHER than "Working On" it,
    so it's VITAL
    YOU READ every single letter on this page. No like seriously....

    Did you know....
    Every keystroke, every click.... in fact everything you do on your PC
    is being
    stored right this minute, slowing your PC down to a crawl and keeping
    your vital
    information up for grabs? Cool, right? Not!

    Truth is...
    The 99% of people that use their computers are OBLIVIOUS to this.

    Well the good news is...
    Kris formula, which shows you EXACTLY what steps to take to keep your
    vital
    information secured and make your PC BLAZING Fast.
    If you're looking for an easy to read guide to a fast and secure PC
    and you're
    looking at how to get started FAST, this is it.

    Introducing...

    "Kris Mainieri's PC Secret Formula" has to offer:

    1. Discover the amazing First 5 Steps to a Blazing PC... Ensure your
    computer gets
    prepped correctly before making tweaks... (This step alone saves you
    time and money)

    2. Protect your Computer with My Personal Defense Strategy... I take
    computer
    security very seriously, and I think you do too. Make your computer
    impenetrable
    with my defense plan. (I take you through 3 modes of defense...NOT
    JUST ONE)

    3. Discover hidden settings that when tweaked can boost your computer
    performance
    by up to 250%!... Not your average tweaks .....I take you click-by-
    click on
    Microsoft's best-kept secrets! (These tweaks are guaranteed to speed
    up ANY COMPUTER
    not just slow computers!)

    4. Slice your boot time in half! Boot in Seconds NOT Minutes!... Stop
    taking 45
    minute jogs while your computer boots up, Instead watch it load in
    seconds rather
    than in minutes ....right in front of your very own eyes! (Serious
    tweaks with
    serious Performance gains....not seen ANYWHERE ELSE)

    5. Maintain your computer running at peak performance with my Cheat
    Sheet! Yes,
    Kris do even spoil you with a cheat sheet where he give you a short
    but crucial list
    of tasks you can perform weekly or whenever you want to maintain top
    performance on
    your PC!

    6. Kris Personal Support... Email Him ANYTIME you have a question
    comment or
    concern... Kris love to help you.

    So How Much Is This Gonna COST You?
    Do you want to know what it will cost you to get this incredible
    "System
    Transformation"? $9.97.
    Yes, for the price of a fast food dinner you will have all of the
    information you
    need to revive your Dead computer.

    Why $9.97?

    Kris ONLY charging $9.97 for this report instead of the usual $49.97
    because...

    1. $9.97 puts the report within reach of the vast majority of
    people. It's not
    too expensive for even the humblest computer user.

    2. Anyone who's not serious enough about their computer's health
    to invest a
    measly $9.97 into this report isn't going to take the time to use the
    methods laid
    out in the report anyway.

    HERE the Deals : http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?71493
    ..