    (passwords, settings, block-server list, E-mail etc) over to Mozilla 1.4
    on the other PC?

    If so which are the files I should take with me?

    Stuart, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Stuart

    Kai de Leeuw Guest

    C:\Documents and Settings\[Your User Name]\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\

    Kai de Leeuw, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Stuart

    Stuart Guest

    These are in a very diffrent location on my machine:
    C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\{my user name]\g552xl7x.slt

    So I just take everything from there and plonk them in the equivalent
    folder on the new machine? There's nothing that will confuse the newer
    version of Moz?

    Stuart, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Stuart

    Hellmark Guest

    Stuart's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    Thats the one used by Win 95/98 and I believe ME
    yup. make sure to get the files inside of g552x17x.slt and not that
    folder itself.

    Hellmark, Sep 22, 2003