    "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

    If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
    reply address

    David Harrison, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Ignore me -- just figured it out.

    If anyone needs to know how, it's easy. Just open your mail folder (in a
    file manager, not Mozilla!) and copy msgFilterRules.dat from one account
    subfolder to another. Bear in mind that the rules may need a little
    tweaking (for example which destination folder your Junk filter has in
    mind).

    cheers,

    David H

    David Harrison, Jan 27, 2004