    1,000 contacts to move over and I do not fancy having to sit and input
    them by hand one at a time !!!!!

    My thanks in advance for any constuctive advice.

    iain_bradley, Feb 7, 2008

  2. iain_bradley

    iain_bradley Guest

    Its ok everyone, I think Ive got it ! you export it to a csv file and
    save it to the harddrive and then you import it from there into
    Outlook, Eureka !!!!!
    Ok ! I know Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I got there
    in the end. ; 0)

    iain_bradley, Feb 7, 2008

  3. iain_bradley

    Wilson Guest

    sometime in the recent past posted this:
    OK. Outlook is a step up from Yahoo, sort of, but now we've got to
    get you to try Thunderbird and when you're ready to step back from
    IE, try Firefox.

    Wilson, Feb 8, 2008