    that are ready already?

    Any Advice please. Many Thanks,

    Sonja

    Sonja, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Sonja

    Sonja Guest

    I have phoned Apple Support and they said they only would help me if I use
    iTunes instead of MusicMatch. And that if I pay £35 they may help me.
    Are they crazy or what?

    S.

    Sonja, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Sonja

    Boomer Guest

    Hi Sonja

    Have you searched Google Groups archive?

    Maybe this would help?

    Or
    http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=MusicMatch iPod&safe=images&ie=UT
    F-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z23512DC8

    Or ask at one of these groups?
    rec.music
    alt.music.mp3.hardware
    rec.audio.opinion
    alt.music.mp3
    microsoft.public.windowsmedia.beta
    alt.audio.minidisc
    microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter
    microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.music

    BTW there's no need to post your message twice.

    HTH Good luck. :)

    Boomer, Jul 14, 2004
  4. Sonja

    Sonja Guest

    Boomer,

    Thanks for the options. I'm going to look,

    Sonja

    Sonja, Jul 14, 2004
  5. Sonja

    Boomer Guest

    You're welcome. Hope you find the answer. :)

    Boomer, Jul 14, 2004
  6. Sonja

    Sonja Guest

    I found that iTunes disabled the option to download through MusicMatch but I
    uninstalled iTunes and I am still lost.

    S.

    Sonja, Jul 14, 2004
  7. Sonja

    Max Guest

    Apple is saying that they can't answer problems with someone else's
    software. That's because they aren't partnered anymore with MusicMatch,
    not because they are being difficult.

    If you are a recent purchaser of a new Apple product, you get tech
    support for a specified period, just like with most of the hardware
    companies.

    Max, Jul 15, 2004