  1. Chris Leuty

    Chris Leuty Guest

    My phone & broadband are expected to transfer to PlusNet on Dec 4th. However, a separate email tells me that my phone number will transfer on the 9th. So where's it going for 5 days...?

    Chris Leuty, Nov 25, 2014

  2. If you've a support ticket reference or some other means of me identify
    your account, then I'll happily take a look and clarify the situation
    for you?

    Plusnet Support Team, Nov 25, 2014

  3. Chris Leuty

    Derek F Guest

    I had a similar E-mail before my expected change date last week but both
    happened on the due date. Phone in early morning and broadband afternoon.
    Part of the E-Mai:
    "Your Plusnet Home Phone service is ready to use.
    Your telephone number is
    About your first bill
    About your second bill
    Because your broadband and phone were activated at different times,
    we'll give you a discount off your second month's bill.
    We'll refund you for the period between your broadband and phone going
    live. Your second month's invoice will show you details of the refund"
    Derek

    Derek F, Nov 25, 2014
  4. Chris Leuty

    Chris Leuty Guest

    Thanks Bob; the original email was for "Question 95095916" if that helps. Latest email states broadband will go live on the 10th. That's three emails in the space of a little over 6 hours, the second & third contradicting thefirst, leaving me with the impression that the phone and broadband won't transfer on the same day.

    Chris Leuty, Nov 25, 2014

  5. Indeed they say that. It didn't happen for me. I have had to chase for
    the refund. Very speedy reply, an apology, and a credit note shown on
    my account. However the refund is greater than my second bill amount.
    No information has been provided how that will be handled. I've asked
    how it will be handled. Waiting for a reply.

    brightside S9, Nov 26, 2014
  6. It's probably easier that we refund a previous invoice in which case. If
    you can provide me some means of identifying the account then I don't
    mind taking a look?

    Plusnet Support Team, Nov 27, 2014
  7. Thanks. It's a sim order that's been placed so both services should go
    live on the same day.

    Unfortunately, that date is the 9th, rather than the 4th.

    The confusing messaging is born from a couple of things.

    Our automated systems don't account for delay notices very well, and the
    notice you received for the 10th is an artefact of days gone by when we
    used to activate accounts the day after they were provisioned. Both
    messages are something we're working towards improving.

    Plusnet Support Team, Nov 27, 2014
  8. Chris Leuty

    Chris Leuty Guest

    Thank you, the 9th it is then.

    Chris Leuty, Nov 27, 2014
  9. Thanks Bob, fixed now. The refund has been credited back to the CC
    that was used to pay initial charges charges when I signed up.
    A satisfactory resolution.

    brightside S9, Nov 29, 2014