Transfer/farword calls to another VoIP H323 gateway via Asterisk

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Balwinder Singh Dheeman, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Hello Friends!

    I'm new to Asterisk; have downloded, compiled and installed version
    0.5.0 successfully on one of my Redhat 9 machine:

    # make
    # make install
    # make samples

    but, the
    # make progdocs

    failed!

    Now what I want to do is:

    1. Asterisk should receive calls via IAX, SIP and, or H323 protocol
    2. Translate incoming codec to g723r63
    3. Farword/transfer calls to some another IP/gateway via H323
    4. Write CDR on disconnect from either side, though not essential

    I'm unable to find documents and, or HOWTO's related to Asterisk; any
    assistance of yours shall highly be appreciated.

    Thanking you in anticipation.

    Regards,

    Balwinder Singh Dheeman, Mar 5, 2004