Discussion in 'MCSE' started by GLenn V, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. GLenn V

    GLenn V Guest

    I know as an MCSA I can see my own transcript. But we
    are looking at hiring an other administrator and I would
    like to be able to verify his/her MS qualifications. Can
    this be done? And what info about the person do I need
    to access their transcript.
    GLenn V, Apr 28, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. GLenn V

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    FAQ #342. Please google this group for the answer to your question.
    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. GLenn V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    have the person sit in front of a pc with you and make them log into the
    MCP web site.

    btw - are you able to call a university and ask if a person graduated and
    in what major/minor without them knowing? just curious?

    Rowdy Yates
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 28, 2004
  4. Yes, you are able to contact schools and verify attendance and graduation.
    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 29, 2004
  5. GLenn V

    Guest Guest

    Have them print a copy
    Guest, Apr 29, 2004
  6. GLenn V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    kewl. i did not know that.

    Rowdy Yates
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.