    as passed!

    Cheers

    Ant

    Ant, May 20, 2004

  2. Ant

    Guest Guest

    yes yes it is

    Guest, May 20, 2004

  3. Ant

    Neil Guest

    depending on the exam (Beta or not) and whether the US is on holiday, I
    usually see tehm in a couple of days. I have had (on the non-beta test)
    some take up to a week but never more than this for it to appear on the
    transcript. I would check in next Tuesday (after the US memorial Day) and
    if it's not there fire one off to

    Neil, May 20, 2004
  4. Ant

    Guest Guest

    me too i passed my 070-320 at 16 may 2004 till now i missed it in my transcript
    i dont konw why!!!!!!!
    if u know what hapend please send me an email:

    Guest, May 24, 2004
  5. Ant

    Neil Guest

    be patient. While I was wrong about the Memorial day weekend in the US
    (it's next weekend, sorry guys) transcript updates still take time...

    Neil, May 24, 2004