    Transcript ID 677561
    Access Code 7735298401

    Any insight?

    Guest, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I've heard it takes a few days. Don't panic...yet. :)

    Guest, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Guest

    Mr. Ed Guest

    It's there now.

    Mr. Ed, Dec 19, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi christopher,

    Congartulation for your exams.
    I just pass my first certification exam under XP, was quite tought but got
    it and pround of it casue a lot of sacrifice, especially when you have small
    kids.

    By the way now I plan to go to MCAD and them MCSD as I am a vb developper
    for 12 years, and 1 year and half under VB.NET.

    I would lobe to hear your advice on starting to study the windows
    application exam with vb.net, any tips ?

    How long does it takes for your to get MCAD ?
    What was your learning scheduler and time ?

    thnaks helping me

    regard
    Serge
    MCP