    as a MCAD is not appearing.

    Is there another process that will have to run before the
    transcript will be updated, or has something gone wrong?

    Grant, Nov 22, 2003

  2. First you should wait for 2 weeks, after 2 weeks if you still cannot see
    your MCAD status, then contact MS Customer Service for Microsoft Training
    and Certification. In US, the tel no. is 800-636-7544. or you can contact
    them by email: ¡£

    --
    Regards,

    Nuo Yan - MCP
    Microsoft MVP - Windows
    Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
    Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
    Please respond to newsgroups only ...

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], Nov 22, 2003

  3. Yes, but I think that process crashed last Tuesday.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Grant

    Guest Guest

    Were there many casualties ?

    Guest, Nov 24, 2003
  5. Grant

    Grant Guest

    Congratulations.

    tks
    my cert status was updated the following day. I guess it
    was just an extra process, that's all.

    Grant, Nov 25, 2003