    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    True, but at least in _this_ case, it was appropriate.

    JaR, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Raj

    CBIC Guest

    That would require effort on my part so it ain't gonna happen.

    CBIC, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Don't hurt yourself....someone has to take care of the site.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Suckin' up? What kinda person you think I am? No...*don't* answer that!!

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Everyone deserves an ego boost every so often...right?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  6. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Because our language is bass-ackwards.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  7. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I can sure tell that you read the rest of the posts.

    We covered that last week.

    But thank you for being so honest.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  8. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Well, I got a little behind and like Fris, because of my OCD I have to read
    them all and it prevents me from just checking them all marked as read.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  9. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Excuses are like [email protected] everybody is one.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  10. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Especially you.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  11. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I'm not denying it. Are you denying it? Hey....let's get Mikey...he'll
    deny anything.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  12. Raj

    Neil Guest

    not really. He can fight reality all he wants but that doesn't make his
    dillusions real. All your bases are belong to InterNeil

    Neil, Feb 24, 2006
  13. Raj

    Subat3

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry to bring this back on topic ;) but Preplogic is awesome. I don't know why anyone would think they weren't legit, because I've been using them for years and they've always been really good. I studied for all of my Cisco certs with them and found everything to be really really helpful. Just my two cents.

    Subat3, Jun 26, 2009