transcender & preplogic

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Raj, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. Raj

    kpg Guest

    So they don't feel left out.

    ....and it is called H-1, not I-1, even though you can't drive
    to the other islands on it either.

    ....and it really should be H-100, because it's a loop.

    H-1 would imply a North-South highway.

    stupid islanders.

    Did I ever tell you I rented a mo-ped in Waki-waki and drove it to
    the top of diamondhead? I even drove it on H-1! (Not for long
    though, those cars go fast).

    Don't forget to stop at the nude beaches on the way, that makes
    the trip.

    kpg

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Raj

    kpg Guest

    lol.

    That was funny Sandeep.

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I Found P*ssy Going To the Cheap Penny Arcade

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  4. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    H-100 > The 2098 Hummer?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  5. Raj

    kpg Guest

    That's illegal in most states.

    Except Alabama.

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006
  6. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    It's only illegal if you get caught

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  7. Raj

    kpg Guest

    ....or talk about it in newsgroups.

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006
  8. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    damnit...I knew I was forgetting something

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  9. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Transcender is owned by Kaplan IT, the makers of Self Test Software. who is a
    Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider. As for PrepLogic, considering
    that a simple Google search would reveal the fact that they are a Microsoft
    Certified Partner, I would venture a guess that they are in fact legitimate.
    So in conclusion, neither of them are [email protected] and you sir, are an idiot.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  10. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    If you don't submit your pic to either Fris or I A.S.A.P., this will be your
    new pic on the MCNGP L33t Members photo gallery. HAND

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  11. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Somehow, I knew that was coming.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  12. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And why do people drive on the parkways and park in the driveways?

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  13. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    If this guy sucks up anymore, he just might implode.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  14. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    *KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!*

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  15. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Do it yourself you lazy fusk! Furrfu.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  16. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ooh, uh, yeah. I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with
    you there.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  17. Raj

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    That's a nice pic.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Feb 23, 2006
  18. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Or inexperienced. Not every has been in the I.T. field for years.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 23, 2006
  19. Raj

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Join the fusking club. Furrfu.