    plaintive wail of Kline Sphere:
    Awwww, that's sweet. You're wearing that necklace Paisely gave ya! Nice to
    see you finally went to the dentist.

    JaR, Feb 15, 2006

  2. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ALEX!! PLEASE!! A sense of humor for $300!!

    only on ebay

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006

  3. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You're wearing that necklace Paisely gave ya!

    You should have seen the necklace I gave her!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  4. Raj

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Rowdy yates:
    Lowerd

    JaR, Feb 15, 2006
  5. Raj

    Sandeep Guest

    plaintive wail of Kline Sphere:
    Pls poast dumps for these 'sense of humor'

    rgs.

    Sandeep

    Sandeep, Feb 15, 2006
  6. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ALEX!! PLEASE!! A sense of humor for $300!!
    Dear Sandeep

    Humor would appear to be a trait of western cultures (except those in
    france), as such, I believe you would not find Humor pleasurable
    experience.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  7. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Oh no...I wouldn't have even thought about using the premium lotion. Have you
    read the side effects?

    Increased Appetite
    Rebounding
    Bloating
    Softening Bones
    Erectile Dysfunction
    Depression
    Psychosis
    Paranoia
    Anal Seepage

    See:
    http://www.uglypeople.com/voting.php?next=dXBsb2FkZWQvMTg2MDkvZDUuanBn

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  8. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    So, why *does* Hawaii have an Interstate Highway?
    Ya think?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  9. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Absofukinlutely
    the one that includes words like Fukengruven and Farfrumpukin...you know...the
    Polish one.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  10. Raj

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Was it a pearl necklace?

    CBIC, Feb 15, 2006
  11. Raj

    Frisbee® Guest

    That reminds me of the side-effects of [email protected]:

    Acne
    Sudden Chills
    Shrinking Genitalia
    Frequent Urination
    Usher's Syndrome
    Colds
    Ketosis
    Incontinence
    Nervous Breakdown
    Gyno-mastitis

    Nasty stuff, that [email protected]

    Frisbee®, Feb 15, 2006
  12. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Know many people with those symptoms?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  13. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Glad you went there, I wasn't about to.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  14. Raj

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I'm not afraid to ask the tough questions.

    CBIC, Feb 15, 2006
  15. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Not so much a tough question, I guess I just haven't been here long enough
    to....what the fusk am I thinking? I've never cared if I p!ssed someone
    off...lol

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  16. Raj

    Neil Guest

    itchy rashes,
    full body hair loss,
    projectile vomiting,
    gigantic eyeball,
    the condition known as hot dog fingers,
    children born with the head of a Golden Retriever,
    possesion by the Prince of Darkness,
    and complete bone liquification
    (I'm sure I've missed a couple)

    Neil, Feb 15, 2006
  17. Raj

    CBIC Guest

    I had to read that twice. I thought you typed "I'm sure I've misspelled a
    couple" and I thought by golly he didn't.

    CBIC, Feb 15, 2006
  18. Raj

    Wayne Guest

    not this year mate, maybe next one.

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 16, 2006
  19. Raj

    Frisbee® Guest

    IFPGTCPA? What the hell kind of acronym is that?

    Frisbee®, Feb 16, 2006
  20. Raj

    CBIC Guest

    IFPGTCPA? What the hell kind of acronym is that?

    <whispering>
    I don't think he caught that Fris
    </whispering>

    CBIC, Feb 16, 2006