  1. Raj

    Rowdy yates Guest

    So you can run over the hula girls with your camaro.

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006

  2. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I would *never*......

    .....I'm a Ford Owner

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006

  3. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    They are not useless. They are only useless if you cheat to get them.

    Of cause they are useless because they prove nothing. Any idiot, such
    as yourself, can and do pass these exams by cheating. So mister tool,
    how you distinguish between the cheats who pass and the people who do
    indeed understand the material?
    Mad at the world, me? The world that has made me a decent living for
    the past twenty-five years? The would which will allow me to retire
    before I reach the five-0, I think not sir.
    I blame no one other than my pa and grandpa for my success in life.
    Because people like you are stupid, unskilled and generally have no
    sense of humor.
    fourteen and three quarters if you don't mind.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  4. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hey Chalk! How's that puberty thing going?

    Not too bad now I've found this great cure for acne! Just $49.99 for
    four (yes Four) days treatment!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  5. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    JaR...you are absolutely *fusking* hillarious.

    All the MCNGP members are.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  6. Raj

    Rowdy yates Guest

    does that fee cover the whole body or just the face?

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006
  7. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    JaR...you are absolutely *fusking* hillarious.
    I've noticed

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  8. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I agree with Kline, used condoms are pretty useless, and I can't believe
    I'm sure Chuck Norris would agree with me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  9. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hey Chalk! How's that puberty thing going?
    Yust the Face Hey man just take a look at the results!
    http://www.weightsdown.150m.com/special/ugly21.jpg

    sfw

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  10. Raj

    Rowdy yates Guest

    used condoms. ya see, now you're talkin' savings. and i mean big bucks
    savings. yo!!

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006
  11. Raj

    CBIC Guest

    Because people like you are stupid, unskilled and generally have no
    Can someone please add this quote to the website. Simply awesome!!!!!!!1one

    CBIC, Feb 15, 2006
  12. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    JaR...you are absolutely *fusking* hillarious.
    Then of cause, you get the humorless tools like say, I don't know,
    apowers20, who make feel like praising the Lord for being given a
    sense of humor.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  13. Raj

    Rowdy yates Guest

    ALEX!! PLEASE!! A sense of humor for $300!!

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006
  14. Raj

    Rowdy yates Guest

    you mean the "Lorard"?

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006
  15. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  16. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Absofukinlutely

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  17. Raj

    Rowdy yates Guest

    what "high on crack" edition of webster's you been usin' boy?

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006
  18. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2006
  19. Raj

    Jtyc Guest

    So, why *does* Hawaii have an Interstate Highway?

    Federal funding.

    Jtyc, Feb 15, 2006
  20. Raj

    Kline Sphere Guest