    To make a comment like that is just idiotic. If they were useless,
    then why would so many people seek to obtain them? And your metaphor
    comparing the uselessness of the certs tells me you're probably 14.

    apowers20, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Raj

    kpg Guest

    I agree with Neil.

    kpg, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Raj

    kpg Guest

    I agree with Kline, used condoms are pretty useless, and I can't believe
    anyone (except maybe Bigus) would disagree with that!

    kpg

    kpg, Feb 14, 2006
  4. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Everyone got that?
    I'm in no place to disagree. I was just wondering if everyone else got it.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I'm often misunderstood. I didn't mean that used condoms were not useless, they
    just have one more use than some of those phony certs.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 14, 2006
  6. Raj

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of apowers20:
    AAAaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!111111!!!1One! Oh that's great!
    HHHAaaaaahahhahahahaha!!!1!!1111!!!!!!111eleven!1!111!!!! Beautiful. Just
    fusking beautiful!

    I know somebody who just got their post quoted on the MCNGP site.

    Hey Chalk! How's that puberty thing going?

    AAAAaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!11111!!1111!111111111!!!!!!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 15, 2006
  7. Raj

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of apowers20:

    Ghods, this is really great. What a rationale.
    I dunno, cupcake. Howcum so many people want noserings?

    Why do so many people that live in the city drive SUVs?

    What makes people think Scientology is a religion?

    Why in there an Interstate in Hawaii?

    Oh Deity, thanks. I haven't had this good of a laugh in here in weeks.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 15, 2006
  8. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    JaR...you are absolutely *fusking* hillarious.

    I was just gonna tell the guy off, but this....this is sooooooo much
    better......

    I *bow* to thee oh Lord JaR.....

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  9. Raj

    Lasher Guest

    Because Tom Cruise is in it.

    Lasher, Feb 15, 2006
  10. Raj

    Wayne Guest

    Add me to that group :), I often tell students that Transcenders are
    worthwhile study aids; they give good answers, reasons and references with
    their questions.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP NT 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Feb 15, 2006
  11. Raj

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Raj. You are a trolling..

    $
    $
    N'

    biotch!!

    yo' mama is a proud mama to have ploped you out into the world like a
    sloppy joe.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 15, 2006
  12. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Thanks Rowdy, my sentiments exactly!

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  13. Raj

    Frisbee® Guest

    Groooovy, Baybee!

    Oh, the "A" stands for alfonso. Nevermind.

    Frisbee®, Feb 15, 2006
  14. Raj

    kpg Guest

    I wouldn't do that if I were you. Once you acknowledge his Lordliness
    he'll have you doing all kinds of demeaning and menial chores, like
    polishing his boots and cleaning out the latrine.

    kp "with a toothbrush" g

    kpg, Feb 15, 2006
  15. Raj

    Neil Guest

    oh, great. now i'm lumped in with the crazy ausie.

    you sign up for the TLG stuff in beantown?

    Neil, Feb 15, 2006
  16. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Been there before, it wouldn't be anything new to this Scrub.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  17. Raj

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Bigus Dickus:
    Ummm, okayyy, I'm gonna have to ask you to pop out and pick me up a latte
    and a blueberry bagel. That'd be great, thanks.

    JaR, Feb 15, 2006
  18. Raj

    Frisbee® Guest

    I have nothing to add to this thread but I changed the subject header
    anyway, since it's a slow day.

    Frisbee®, Feb 15, 2006
  19. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Sure, I'll just slip it in the Carbonic Demoleculizer and have it to you in a
    sec.

    If it doesn't show up....just keep waiting by the FAX machine.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  20. Raj

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Nice!

    So, why *does* Hawaii have an Interstate Highway?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006