    JaR Guest

    That can't be your 2½. Everything but Shakespeare was spledded right.

    And I'n not completely sure but that could be the current spooling.

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Ken

    JaR Guest

    No, but you may begin offering tithes to Me.

    10% is customary.

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Ken

    Guest Guest

    Big Bang theory has no scientific proof. Theory of
    Evolution has no proof. Only Creation science RULES!

    May Holy Spirit with you!

    kenny

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Ken

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    "inkfactory" isn't a word. So, in my estimation, he made the error, and
    hence, must have completed his thought. Because, as we all know, if there
    isn't a spelling or grammar mistake, Neil must not be done.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 24, 2005
  5. Ken

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Big Bang theory has no scientific proof. Theory of
    And yet, has no proof......

    Kendal Emery, Mar 24, 2005
  6. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    You don't have to tell us that. We're just curious if you are an idiot or
    a thief. As far as my bank account goes, well, the explantion would not
    take long.
    My Lord is Almighty Spood the Obtuse. Spood giveth naught and taketh
    less. He is an affordable, if somewhat ineffective God. On the one hand,
    he doesn't help much in a crisis, at least He takes no responsibility for
    disasters.

    Hmmm...much like your god, but less demanding.

    All hail great Spood!

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  7. Ken

    Neil Guest

    why it's so spacious and empty in here...

    Neil, Mar 25, 2005
  8. Ken

    Neil Guest

    you sound like a 419er

    Neil, Mar 25, 2005
  9. Ken

    Neil Guest

    if you're going to bitch about my spelling the line forms
    over there ---------------->

    Neil, Mar 25, 2005
  10. Ken

    Neil Guest

    when I'm done you'll

    Neil, Mar 25, 2005
  11. Ken

    Neil Guest

    the god complex is no surprise but you belie yourself when you indicate I
    can tithe and then suggest 10%. God isn't quiet that redundant.

    Neil, Mar 25, 2005
  12. Ken

    CBIC Guest

    What does a person looking for gold in California in the 1800's have to do
    with it?

    CBIC, Mar 25, 2005
  13. Ken

    Neil Guest

    well other than the fact that a 49er and a 419er are both "gold
    diggers"...

    Neil, Mar 25, 2005
  14. Ken

    JaR Guest

    Hey! It's my Deity, and I can be Quiet or Redundant as I see fit.

    Or just because I want to.

    Because I can.

    If I decide to.

    Be redundant.

    If I want to.

    Be redundant.

    JaR, Mar 25, 2005
  15. Ken

    Neil Guest

    so let me get this striaght, if you're god you'd force me into "GroundHog
    day"?

    Neil, Mar 26, 2005
  16. Ken

    Neil, Mar 26, 2005
  17. Ken

    Neil, Mar 26, 2005
  18. Ken

    Neil, Mar 26, 2005
  19. Ken

    Neil Guest

    Whew, only 4 iterations...

    Neil, Mar 26, 2005
  20. Ken

    JaR Guest

    Any excuse to pad the ol' posting count, eh?

    JaR, Mar 26, 2005