    Prove it.

    that's why it's called faith. But I'm not getting involved in this
    discussion.

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Ken

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Aw Christ, here we go again...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com nailed the Olsen twins before they were famous.

    Briscobar, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Too late, you just did ;-)

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Ken

    Neil Guest

    the only proof I have of your existance is what you have written here.
    Should I cease to believe in you?

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  5. Ken

    Neil Guest

    hey...you said....religious....."Christ"....awww, forget it

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  6. Ken

    Guest Guest

    "Blessed are those who see to believe, but MORE blessed
    are those who believe without seeing"

    The above is quoted from bible.

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  7. Ken

    Guest Guest

    Why do I have to tell you why I have 2 copies? Can you
    tell me why you have so much money in your bank?

    God loves all of us and always forgive our sin, but you
    need to admit that Jesus Christ died for your sin and is
    your lord.

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  8. Preacher man? Is that you?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 24, 2005
  9. Ken

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Where did that guy go? He said he was going to come back the next day for
    some more religious debate, but it seems God has smited him.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com once made out with it's sister.

    Briscobar, Mar 24, 2005
  10. Ken

    Neil Guest

    John 20:29 is actually:

    Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed;
    blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

    but thanks for playing...

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  11. Ken

    Neil Guest

    so go, and sin no more

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  12. Ken

    CBIC Guest

    *blink* *blink*
    Man that was deep.

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2005
  13. Ken

    CBIC Guest

    You are Preacher Man and I claim my two fifty.

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2005
  14. Ken

    CBIC Guest

    No I d.....AWWWW CRAP!!!!

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2005
  15. Ken

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Two-fifty? You think this guy's rich? He's Preacher Man, not Jerry Falwell!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 24, 2005
  16. Even when we're nice, we scare people away.

    --
    Fris "I DID use deoderant" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 24, 2005
  17. Ken

    Neil Guest

    I am also a firm believer that the Big Bang theory is tantamount to
    placing an explosive in an inkfactory and the resulting outcome is the
    works of Shakespear. my 2¢ and mine only...

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  18. Ken

    CBIC Guest

    You're really starting to scare me. You think a little bit too closely like
    me. GET OUTTA MY HEAD MAN.

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2005
  19. Ken

    CBIC Guest

    I thought all those holy roller types were rich with offering monies taken
    from poor little old ladies. STEP FORTH AND BE HEALED-A

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2005
  20. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Do you believe in the Easter Bunny too? How about B'rer Rabbit?

    "Zippedy do da, zippedy yay!"

    The above is quoted from Uncle Remus.

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005