Transcender is the best exam simulation

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Ken, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Ken

    meanoldman Guest

    I guess you're not aware it's illegal to do so.

    meanoldman, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Ken

    ken Guest

    Really? why? i didn't use them yet.

    ken, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Ken

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  5. .....if you didn't use them yet, how can you say that Transcender is the best
    exam simulation?

    Bondi Moreno [MCP], Mar 24, 2005
  6. And I guess you're not aware that that policy never stopped anybody from
    selling them...

    Here's Johnny, Mar 24, 2005
  7. Ken

    ken Guest

    what's the catch? do you have to see God to believe there
    is God?

    ken, Mar 24, 2005
  8. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ken climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Yes, actually.

    And we already had this discussion a couple of weeks ago.

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  9. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ken climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    How many times are you going to sell that copy of 70-228? I see from your
    feedback that you've sold it at least once already.

    "didn't use them yet"

    Sure.

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  10. Ken

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Because the policy doesn't work, it's alright to ignore it? Riiiiiiiiight.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss

    Briscobar, Mar 24, 2005
  11. No, I think the policy is wrong and unfair. That is why I have never had
    any problem with people "violating" the terms.

    Here's Johnny, Mar 24, 2005
  12. Ken

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    The thing is, if you disagree with a company's policy, why would you buy
    their product in the first place? Especially if that company doesn't have a
    monopoly in its marketplace, which Transcender clearly doesn't.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

    Briscobar, Mar 24, 2005
  13. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Here's Johnny climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Please explain why you feel that the policy is wrong and unfair. I am
    willing to try and understand.

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  14. Ken

    Guest Guest

    The catch here is very plain and simple. That is - you
    have bought something home and didn't even open it and
    found no use of it, you can sell it to someone else who
    needs it.

    Please explain why you feel that the policy is wrong and unfair. I am
    willing to try and understand.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    Click on MCNGP.com for freebies!
    .
    [/QUOTE]

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  15. Ken

    Guest Guest

    Bible is the evidence of God's existence.

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  16. Ken

    Neil Guest

    not if you bought over the internet and click "agree" prior to the sale..

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  17. Ken

    Neil Guest

    ok, stop or this will go on all day and I don't have time for...never
    mind...you were saying?

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  18. Ken

    Rumbledor Guest

    Some people just assume that their own specific needs/preferences should
    always be accommodated, even if they have previously agreed otherwise. They
    bought it. They were told they could not re-sell it and agreed to as much.
    Yet they continue to act like they are in the right in doing just that.

    I have never been able to understand that.

    Rumbledor, Mar 24, 2005
  19. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Prove it.

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  20. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    So...tell me why you "bought" at least *two* copies of 70-228, knowing that
    if you didn't use them, you couldn't legally re-sell them.

    That makes you look like either an idiot or a pirate.

    Does your god condone piracy? Or is he just going to have to forgive you?

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005